tearlok® Boulder is a medium weight 52/48 polyester cotton proofed canvas fabric with a tearlok square (ripstop) construction made of high tensile corespun yarn, to give it additional tear and tensile strength.
tearlok® Boulder is engineered using the DDP (Defab Duraproofing Process) coupled with the the latest advancements in weaving technology. (12oz loomstate / 15oz proofed)
tearlok® Boulder is tailored for a myriad of medium to heavy weight applications including, fixed frame canopies, trailer, utility and 4WD covers, machinery covers, industrial curtains/partitions, temporary fabric structures, hire tarpaulins, heavy duty seat covers, horse and livestock covers and rugs and general canvas goods.
- Australian Made
- Highly waterproof (Superior hydrostatic water resistance)
- Completely breathable /Guaranteed not to sweat
- Exclusive DDP (Defab Duraproofing Process)
- Dimensionally Stable /Shrinkage resistance
- Mould, Rot and Mildew Resistant
- Crease Whitening Resistant /Optimum fabric colour fastness
- Maximum UV Stability /Effective light and heat control
- Guaranteed 5 years
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to care and maintain