tearlok® Bison II
tearlok® Bison II is an incredibly high strength heavy weight 100% core spun canvas fabric, with a two way rip stop woven construction with a square design grid.
tearlok® Bison II is manufactured using the superior DDP (Defab Duraproofing Process) coupled with the latest advancements in weaving technology. When outdoor protection needs to adjust to constantly altering weather, road or terrain conditions, Bison II guarantees a canvas that will ensure protection from the toughest and the most arduous conditions (18oz proofed).
tearlok® Bison II is ideal for applications such as heavy duty long haul road transport tarpaulins, utility and 4WD covers, heavy duty horse rugs & blankets, industrial covers & curtains, shipping /rail transport covers.
- Australian Made
- High Tear resistance /Highly abrasive resistant two way Rip Stop Construction
- Highly waterproof /Superior hydrostatic water resistance
- Completely breathable /Guaranteed not to sweat
- Exclusive DDP (Defab Duraproofing Process)
- Dimensionally Stable /Shrinkage resistance
- Mould, Rot and Mildew Resistant
- Crease Whitening Resistant /Optimum fabric colour fastness
- Maximum UV Stability /Effective light and heat control
- Guaranteed 5 years
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to care and maintain